Print Advertising Design Services
Print advertising is a speciality of mine having had many years experience working for a large magazine company. I work on new advert designs or even updates to current designs for newspapers, magazines or other types of print advertising.
Printers require that adverts are sent to particular specifications, these normally include that PDFs are in CMYK, have crop marks and are supplied with/without bleed. Sometimes your fonts will also need to be embedded/outlined. In most cases, if you are using Word or a similar program, it can be difficult to supply the artwork correctly, if that’s the case, feel free to send me your artwork so that I can fix it up for a small fee.
Please consider the following when submitting your quote request
- Where is your print advert being printed?
- Do you have a preference in regards to how the wording needs to appear?
- Tell me about your business/design needs
- Do you have any specific imagery in mind for your business card?
- Do you have any colour preferences?
- Do you have any colours that you do not wish to use?
- What print adverts appeal to you and why?
- Who is your target audience?