Posters come in many sizes, from A4 to A0 in size and larger if needed. There are also a few different types of stock to consider as they can be designed for internal use, external, for walls or even windows to help promote your event or business. If you’re after a poster for your marketing it’s also good to keep the design consistent with the branding you have already had designed. If you’re after a new design, please consider the below questions and send me an email for a quick quote.
- Poster size:
- Double or single sided:
- Do you have a preference in regards to how the wording needs to appear?
- Do you require graphics or images:
- Do you have any specific imagery in mind/examples?
- Do you have any colour preferences?
- Do you require printing?
- How many prints did you need?
- What type of paper thickness were you after?
- What is your postcode for delivery?
Poster Printing Details
Finished size: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0
Printed sides: Single, Double
Stock types: Gloss, Matt, Indoor, Outdoor, for a Window
Stock Weight: 115GSM to 300GSM (Depend on the stock type you select)
Quantity: Offset and Digital: Offset printing starts at a minimum quantity of 250. The minimum for digital is 1. Keep in mind a lot of the cost goes into setup, so for example purposes, you won’t notice a lot of cost savings between 250 and 500 prints.