There are a couple of standard flyer sizes and flyer options available including the standard DL letterbox flyer, postcard size flyers, A5 and A4 flyers. These can be printed on a number of different stock types on one side or both. I also offer digital flyer designs which you can use on Facebook/social media or email to your potential clients saving you on printing as well as more complex Tri Fold brochure designs. I offer competitive prices for design, print and delivery Australia wide.
When submitting a request for a quote, please consider the below questions.
- Flyer size:
- Double/single sided flyer:
- Do you have a preference in regards to the design?
- Do you require graphics or images?
- Is all your content ready?
- Do you have any specific imagery in mind or examples/sketches?
- Do you have any colour preferences/logos or branding to base it on?
- Do you require printing?
- How many prints did you need?
- What type of paper thickness were you after?
- What is your postcode for delivery?
Flyer Printing Details
Finished size: A4, A5, A6, DL
Printed sides: Single, Double, 2pg, 4pg…
Stock types for printing: Gloss, Matt, Incade silk, laser, Gloss laminate, Matt Laminate + more
Stock Weight: Different sizes available from 115GSM to 400GSM however, it does depend on the stock type you select.
Quantity: Offset and Digital: Offset printing starts at a minimum quantity of 250. The minimum for digital is 50. Keep in mind a lot of the cost goes into setup, so for example purposes, you won’t notice a lot of cost savings between 250 and 500 prints.