A couple of the brochure design options I offer include A6, DL, A5 and A4 sizes with 4, 6 or even 8 page foldouts. If you’re after a single or double sided design, checkout my flyer design page.
I provide up to three brochure design variations, this includes two free rounds of changes. This means you can choose and then perfect the brochure design that’s right for your business. In addition, you will own the final print ready artwork for absolutely no additional charge.
When submitting a request for a quote, please consider the below questions.
- Brochure size:
- 4, 6 or 8 page foldout:
- Do you have a preference in regards to the design?
- Do you require graphics or images?
- Is all your content ready?
- Do you have any specific imagery in mind or examples/sketches?
- Do you have any colour preferences/logos or branding to base it on?
- Do you require printing?
- How many prints did you need?
- What type of paper thickness were you after?
- What is your postcode for delivery?
Brochure Printing Details
A4, A5, A6, DL
Stock types for printing
Gloss, Matt, Incade silk, laser, Gloss laminate, Matt Laminate + more
There are different sizes available from 115GSM to 400GSM however, it does depend on the stock type you select.
Quantity: Offset and Digital
Offset printing starts at a minimum quantity of 500. The minimum for digital is 50. A lot of the cost goes into setup, so you won’t notice a lot of cost savings between 250 and 500 prints.
All printing is available Australia Wide.