The custom animated banner ads I design can be used in DFP/Google Ad Manager. I use Adobe Animate to create them and I will be able to supply you the zipped HTML files ready to upload. The most common sizes are Billboard, Leaderboard, MREC and Mobile MINI, however I can design any size required. I can also provide designs for Skyscrapers or static sSkins/walls for websites.
1. Company logo – Visually dominant, but not as dominant as the value proposition or call to action.
2. Avoid using contact details like phone, email, website and address. Using them could impact your click through statistics.
3. Value – Showcases the service/product you provide and calls attention to itself with attractive offers and prices (High quality, 50% off, limited time offer etc.) This should take up the most space in your ad.
4. Call to action (CTA) – Text/button that invites users to click, this should be dominant and a clear focal point of the ad. For example: Lean more, Get started, watch now, more info, find out more, view stock, click here, register now
5. Use action words – 4-5 words max that create a sense of urgency. For Example: Limited time only, exclusive etc. All copy should be four lines or less, unless it’s a disclaimer or copyright notice.
6. Keep it simple, use a hierarchy – Users are only going to glance at your ads. Content and visuals need to be simple.
7. High quality imagery, that enhance your message/directly related to your product. No abstract concepts
8. Your Website/Landing page – Check your website for both desktop and mobile users. your Click through URL / landing page should include the same recognisable atmosphere as your banner ad.